Minervini Private Access, LLC (MPA) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors. This policy defines how we will treat your personal information and what we may collect. By using our website, you agree to this policy.
(1) Information we may collect. MPA may collect, store, use the following kinds of personal information: (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including, but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation, (b)information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, (d)information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, and (e)any other information that you choose to send to us.
(3) Use of your personal information. Personal information submitted to MPA via our website may be used for following the purposes:(a) to administer the website, (b) to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website, (c) to enable your use of the services available on the website, (d) to send you goods and services purchased via the website, (e) to send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you, (f) to send you general commercial communications, (g) to send you email notifications that you have requested, (h) to send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or of third parties which we think may be of interest to you, (i) to provide third parties with statistical information about our users, (j) to respond to inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website, (k) to keep the website secure and prevent fraud, and (l) to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website
(6) Security of your personal information. MPA will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. MPA will store all the personal information you provide on a secure manner. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and MPA cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(8) Use of your likeness. By use of MPA’s website and/or attendance at any online or live presentation or event sponsored in whole or in part by MPA, you authorize MPA and its affiliates to use your likeness, whether by photograph, video, or other depiction, in any and all marketing or advertising materials.
(9) Third party websites. MPA’s website may contain links to other websites. MPA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Contact information. Minervini Private Access, LLC • (917) 268-1800 • email@example.com